The vulnerabilities include:
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 'TCATSysSrv.exe' Network Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Rockwell RSLogix Overflow Vulnerability
- Measuresoft ScadaPro Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Cogent DataHub Multiple Vulnerabilities
- AzeoTech DAQFacstory Stack Overflow
- Progea Movicon Multiple Vulnerabilities
SCADAhacker.com has launched a new section of the webpage that will be used to post and track key information relating to vulnerabilities relating to automation and control systems. The purpose of these pages is to provide a quick set of related links which can be used to further research and explore these vulnerabilities that target the systems controlling not only our critical infrastructure, but a large portion of the manufacturing base in use today.
I encourage you to take a look at the site, and offer any suggestions via email.